A timely, practical, and concise resource for advanced practice registered nursing (APRN) students, faculty, and providers, Telehealth Essentials for Advanced Practice Nursing provides readers with an understanding of and tools to embrace the emerging field of telehealth and optimize its application in clinical practice.
The text covers topics including:
- Technology used in the early response to infectious diseases such as COVID-19
- The process of integrating telehealth in practice
- Laws, policies, and regulations governing telehealth practice
- Barriers to implementation and strategies for overcoming them
- Telehealth etiquette and ethics
- Using telehealth for effective interprofessional collaboration