About Doody’s Collection Development Monthly
In response to reader demand, Doody’s Collection Development Monthly (DCDM) was developed as a free service for subscribers to Doody’s Review Service and Doody’s Core Titles. Premiering in January 2014, DCDM includes both a blog, published with regular updates, and a monthly e-mail newsletter.
DCDM content includes:
- Guest Reviews written by librarians for librarians of major electronic resources
- Case Studies of marketing success stories in health sciences libraries
- Q & As with our Library Board of Advisorsand (coming soon) Doody’s Core Titles Librarian Selectors
- Publisher Profiles of the many publishers that participate in Doody’s Review Service
- Specialty Profiles that focus on the number and type of print and electronic books published in a specific subject area.
- Profiles of our ERG Chairs: Our Editorial Review Group (ERG) Chairs and Librarian Advisors are the bedrock of our company.
- Product Highlights our partners want to pass along to health sciences and collection development librarians (sponsored content)
We’re glad you’re here and hope you enjoy your time on our DCDM blog! Be sure to sign up to receive our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest from us.
About Doody Enterprises, Inc.
Founded in 1993 to develop time-saving information updates about books and journal articles for health sciences libraries and healthcare professionals, Doody Enterprises continues to deliver unique content tailored to the individual interests of each subscriber and licensing partner.
Vital to the successful development and delivery of Doody’s unique content are partnerships with:
- Over 100 medical publishers who send their books to be entered into Doody’s Book Review Database;
- Academic healthcare professionals in 140 specialties who serve as Doody’s Editorial Review Group Chairs and organize original expert book reviews written by more than 8,000 academically-affiliated professionals; and
- Medical libraries, medical societies, healthcare institutions, corporations, and content providers who subscribe to or license Doody’s products: Doody’s Review Service, Doody’s Core Titles, and Doody’s Collection Development Monthly.
Doody Enterprises fosters a deep personal commitment to, and connection with, its customers. Our business growth and continual product improvement are the direct result of suggestions, observations, and insights offered freely by customers and gleaned from our Library Board of Advisors.
|Want to write a Guest Review or Case Study? Let us know! Submit an interest form and we’ll be in touch with you.|
3,975 total views