MedOne Radiology is a unique online resource providing the global radiology community with unprecedented access to Thieme’s entire radiology collection (E-Books, E-Journals, RadCases and Media).
Since 1896, when Thieme published Roentgen’s first human x-ray, Thieme has been putting medical imaging specialists first. With an eye to this tradition of excellence, MedOne Radiology maintains Thieme’s place at the vanguard of medical imaging by bringing quality, cutting-edge resources to specialists worldwide.
MedOne Radiology is a powerful platform, perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. By combining expert information with stunning visuals, the site serves as both a learning and technical tool. MedOne Radiology makes it easy for busy practitioners to research at home, at work, or on the go.
For the specialist
- Explore innovative topics in radiology
- Discover new modalities and approaches
- Research groundbreaking techniques
- Identify differential diagnoses
For the resident
- Master case work-ups and findings
- Brush up on essential imaging procedures
- Evaluate comprehension for test-taking
- Compare radiological images
For your hospital or department
- Cultivate a culture of learning anytime
- Focus on improving patient care quality
- Appeal to prospective residents and faculty
- Build support for individual growth
- E-Books – A fully searchable database with access to 157 radiology e-books
- E-Journals – Full access to content from Seminars in Interventional Radiology and Seminars in Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Cases – Direct access to Thieme RadCases, a database with 3,253 must-know cases covering a broad range of radiology subspecialties
- Media – 121,500 images with legends and 395 videos.
- MedOne@Home – Access MedOne Neurosurgery offsite.
- Available to institutions through the internet.
- Flexible agreements with several licensing options.
- All licenses automatically receive updated content as new titles are released.