MedOne Neurosurgery is a unique online resource providing the global neurosurgical community with unprecedented access to Thieme’s entire neurosurgery collection (E-Books, Journals, Procedures, Cases, Media and Training Center).
MedOne Neurosurgery keeps neurosurgeons’ best interests in mind. As the global market leader in the field, Thieme stays at the forefront of developments to keep practitioners around the world informed about the latest innovations.
MedOne Neurosurgery is a powerful platform, perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne Neurosurgery makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
For the neurosurgeon
- Connect to innovative research
- Develop additional clinical skills
- Prepare for an upcoming surgery
- Access up-to-date information from global leaders
For the resident
- Prepare for board exams at your own pace
- Study a breadth of cases
- Review core topics before rounds
- Understand the latest clinical techniques and surgical procedures
For your hospital or department
- Promote constant learning among staff
- Improve efficient teaching and quality of care
- Grow individual competencies and understanding
- Increase your appeal to prospective employees
- E-Books – A fully searchable database with access to premier neurosurgery e-books including Greenberg’s Handbook of Neurosurgery.
- E-Journals – Full-access to content from the Journal of Neurological Surgery.
- Procedures – Step-by-step instructions for 418 surgical procedures.
- Cases – Management and follow-up tips for 225 cases.
- Media – 58,765 images with legends and 1,102 videos.
- Training Center – More than 2,300 review questions linked to Greenberg for daily, need-to-know facts for all practicing neurosurgeons.
- MedOne@Home – Access MedOne Neurosurgery offsite.
- Available to institutions through the internet.
- Flexible agreements with several licensing options.
- All licenses automatically receive updated content as new titles are released.
- Step-by-step instructions for core procedures
- Cases with management and follow-up tips
- Premier journal content with search results provided by PubMed
- Images and videos with legends linking to their original sources