Doody’s Review Service
The most comprehensive collection development tool available, featuring:
- An unparalleled database of expert reviews of books, eBooks, and software in the health sciences, now numbering over 32,000 reviews, updated weekly.
- Bibliographic information on over 140,000 titles in 140 specialties in clinical medicine, nursing, allied health, basic science, and other health-related disciplines.
- Links to over 20 eBook aggregators for digital versions of titles and apps.
- Sophisticated search and export functions.
- Handy tools to create, store, and share lists.
- Access to the latest edition of Doody’s Core Titles.
- Thoughtful and thought-provoking articles each month from medical librarians and medical publishers.
- A weekly email that reports on the new reviews and new titles in the areas you’ve selected.
- An annual subscription that comes with 5 seats.
For more information on Doody’s Review Service
Doody’s Core Titles
The ultimate authority in collection development for libraries of all sizes, featuring:
- A list of the must-have titles in 121 health sciences specialties, representing the collective wisdom of 200 librarians and content specialists.
- Core titles and Essential Purchase titles in each specialty, selected by librarians for librarians.
- Extensive search and filter utilities and easy-to-use print and export tools.
- Links to over 20 eBook aggregators for digital versions of titles.
- Monthly newsletter reporting on new eBooks and new editions of titles on the list, along with a thoughtful article about the profession.
- A Premium version that includes Doody’s reviews of titles on the list.
- A new edition published each year to coincide with the Medical Library Association annual meeting.
For more information on Doody’s Core Titles
80 total views