BMJ Best Practice is an evidence-based clinical decision-support tool trusted by healthcare professionals, academicians, and librarians. It is uniquely structured around the patient consultation–providing step-by-step guidance on prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
In a 2016 article published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research, Best Practice received maximum scores for its breadth of content, editorial quality, and evidence-based methodology.
Users continuously praise its ease of use, time-saving layout and the option to search by symptom and reach the differential diagnosis quickly.
Reasons to choose Best Practice:
- Saves time–proven to deliver faster answers
- User-friendly experience–evidence, grading scores, red flags, differential diagnosis and recent updates are easy to find
- Supportive of clinical workflow–structured around the patient consultation
- Personalization options–incorporate care pathways, local guidelines, and patient leaflets to ensure consistent care
- Unlimited access to all content; remotely and from mobile devices
- Rapid delivery of practice-changing evidence
- Unique visual reminders and embedded evidence features
- Expanded systematic review layer
Free trials and demonstrations are available. Email: USClinicalSolutions@bmj.com