No Comments on Thieme E-Book Library 177
The Thieme E-Book Library offers unlimited concurrent online access to a collection of lavishly illustrated full-color downloadable medical textbooks. It is the perfect learning solution for medical students comprised of anatomy, basic sciences, clinical sciences and radiology textbooks.
The books in this beautifully produced series systematically cover every course in the medical school curriculum, making them an exceptional resource for learning, review, and research in medicine and the life sciences. Each electronic book retains the outstanding educational utility of the print version, including exquisite full-color illustrations and instructive text – plus a powerful search function to help users easily locate topics across the entire collection.
Users have the ability to download any book in the Thieme E-Book Library directly to their personal computer, iPad or Android tablet, to view offline when no Internet connection is available. Page display is fast and easy because the E-Book Library uses an innovative web-based platform. Users can set up profiles and personalize their accounts by centrally managing their bookmarks and notes. Once logged in, users can additionally print content directly, or download and print full chapters.
- Focused coverage of every clinical and scientific course in the medical school curriculum
- Practical two-page units featuring clear, concise text alongside full-color illustrations for easy reference and review
- Ideal course supplement, study companion, and refresher for students and educators
- Essential research resource for scientists and clinicians from every discipline
- Constant expansion keeps subscribers abreast of new topics
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Unlimited campus or site-wide access
- Shibboleth compliant
- Custom branding with a library or institution logo
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics
- MARC records available for download
- New titles and new editions are automatically included in the license
Leave a comment